Friday, April 10, 2009

Sarita Dwivedi

Sarita Dwivedi: 10th class (well.. just finished her finals) girl, Allahabad, physically handicapped (doesn't have both hands, one leg .. using an aritificial limb) ..
Now, here is a GENIUS !! This girl bowled me over the first time I met her .. (that was during our Annual cultural festival, Antaragni 08, she had come for a talk) ... She is an outstanding artist .. and SHE PAINTS WITH HER FOOT !!!! every painting that she has made has this whole lot of expression, ideas .. her certificate file is loaded with so many of them that it even if I get another life, I wont be able to reach even half of them (including apprecitaions from the Presidents, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Smt. Pratibha Patil !!) .. even at 15 years of age she's way mature than any of us .. has a very beautiful heart .. and well, she calls me my "amma" (well, I am one of her 'pseudo-adopted' bachchas) .. well, this girl keeps me going ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment